Familial Wisdom Podcast with Luminous Youth
Sarah Wheeler - Aware Breathing & Buteyko for the Family
June 09, 2020
Erica Crebar / Sarah Wheeler
Mother and deeply experienced Buteyko Breathing practitioner empowers us with information and story to support us in the development of a powerful human-skill available to us all and our family.
This podcast is with Sarah Wheeler who is a Buteyko Breathing practitioner of 21 years. She lives in Mullumbimby and offers her “Aware Breathing” programs online for families globally.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Erica's Journey with Buteyko and how it profoundly impacted her life and her asthma.
- Personal authority and our ability to sense truth through our body
- Biotechnologies for sovereignty
- How Buteyko works and where it originated and it uses.
- Buteyko and anxiety, sleep issues, snoring, chronic fatigue, and many other ailments
- Hyperventilation. How you may not realise you are doing it and how this keeps us in a constant state of flight or fight.
- A personal story of Sarah's and how as a mother she used Buteyko.
- Immunity and our breath and how they are intrinsically connected.
Connect with Sarah & Aware Breathing:
Schedule an appointment:
Support the show (https://luminousyouth.com/product/familial-wisdom-podcast-support/)
What is Buteyko, How Did it Start & How Does it Work?
Carbon Dioxide, It's Purpose & Bronchial Opening & Russian Hospitals Use
Dipping in Dangers VS Targeted Service Outcomes
Awakening Immunity from Within
Nose Technology & Stable Energy!
Unexpected Benefits & Awareness in Life
Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Pregnancy & Hyperventilations Creation of Disease
Family Crisis & The Use Of Buteyko
Our Children & Mirroring & Something to Offer