Familial Wisdom Podcast with Luminous Youth
Marion Rose Ph.D. - Psychospiritual & Aware Parenting
Jul 31, 2020
Luminous Youth / Marion Rose
In this episode of Familial Wisdom:
- Grief and fear and how these can be seen as rites of passages.
- How we can navigate and honour these within our existing culture that doesn’t acknowledge them.
- How our current feelings of loss, fear and grief can connect us with our childhood feelings of loss fear and grief.
- We can become comfortable processing these big feelings through our “inner loving crew”. - A process Marion has created.
- How language can inadvertently lead to violence.
- How non-violent communication and aware parenting help us understand and identify this within ourselves.
- What is the “Neo no”?
- How we can stand in our power and say no without violence.
- Identify the “stuff” that stands between us and the no of our soul. Why we are often disconnected from our boundaries.
- How mothers are being called to decide what we are and aren’t willing to allow our children to be exposed to.
- Education and sovereignty.
- The history of education.
- How education can affect our feeling of powerlessness and autonomy and the results of this.
- Why at this time in history do we need children who are deeply connected to themselves and the earth/nature.
- Having self-compassion as a mother for acting from our place of wounding. How do we do this.
- How mother guilt and mother shame is cultural and not a natural state of being.
- Self-compassion is a learned skill. And remembering that we are undoing lineages of cultural conditioning.
- Increasing our ability for compassion.
- Our ability to interact with environment. How our current cultural narrative leaves many of our very natural human abilities unacknowledged and therefore informing our psyche that they do not exist.
- How this is intrinsically interwoven into how we birth, speak and educate our children which in turn influences environmentalism.
- How we are deeply interconnected with all of the living beings around us and how these times are inviting us to live from place again.
Support the show (https://luminousyouth.com/product/familial-wisdom-podcast-support/)