Familial Wisdom Podcast with Luminous Youth
Robin Grille - Inner Child Journeys
Jul 31, 2020
Luminous Youth / Robin Grille
Father, acclaimed international author of three books, practising psychologist, speaker and facilitator Robin Grille presents in this podcast:
- How Robin is feeling and navigating COVID 19 and the challenges it is presenting
- How humour is healing
- Introducing Robins lastest book. “Inner Child Journeys - How Children grow us up”
- His own journey with coming to write the book and why?
- How we can navigate the parenting journey using our triggers as ways of understanding ourselves.
- How our body memory will influence and shape the way we are going to react to a person. How to see that and learn how to navigate it.
- How our reactions are a signal from a part of ourselves that really want our attention.
- When we give them this it can fundamentally change how we view the situation.
- How the practice of Inner child journeying can change the world. The ultimate activism.
- Using the inner child journey process to have the “Ohhh no wonder!!!” Moments about ourselves and others.
- Understand our child’s behaviours through the ICJ process so we can go from judgement or coercion to understanding.
- Undemanding someone’s story brings us to compassion.
- Understanding why we get big activated feelings, where they come from so that we can be more effective in the world.
- Where the deep distrust of our bodies and our healing abilities coming from.
- How connectivity is the most devastatingly effective form of activism.
- Behaviour is biographical. It does not reveal the person but what the person has lived.
For deeper explorations visit:
The process of the INNER CHILD JOURNEY- https://www.robingrille.com/inner-child-journeys/
Support the show (https://luminousyouth.com/product/familial-wisdom-podcast-support/)